How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment.
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies.
- Competitive salary & work benefit package (eg, subsidy for housing loan, car loan, PTPTN loan, medical screening, billings and many more!)
The essentials of the role:
- Prepare and execute all marketing-related activities (Digital Marketing, Events, Campaigns, Projects, New Business Launches etc) in a timely order.
- Monitor corporate branding applications across the projects marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently.
- Constantly provide creative and out of the box brand marketing ideas and strategies to complement the managements goals and business objectives.
- To design and produce all printed and digital materials for promotional activities, social media and events while working closely with the in-house designer.
- Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience.
- Support all internal marketing and employee branding initiatives.
- Lead, brief and coordinate all marketing-related vendor management activities.
- Involvement in and assist with the Company’s internal events and activities.
- Other relevant ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Communications or any related field is required.
- Ability to speak and write fluent English and Mandarin.
- Minimum of 2 year(s) of Branding/Marketing experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, research data and branding.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks across multiple projects.
- Past marketing agency or brand management experience will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Branding or equivalent.