How does this career benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment.
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies.
- Competitive salary & work benefit package (eg, subsidy for housing loan, car loan, bonus, dental & optical and many more!)
- Develop, write and execute creative copywriting in visual, video and digital materials that showcase clients’ brand image and enhance the company’s reputation.
- Report directly to the Copywriting Manager and work closely with Project Management Team, Design Team, Data Team and IT Teams to develop effective strategies in shaping a favourable image for our clients’ companies and brands through creative content creation.
- Able to draft creative social media captions, long and short articles, advertorials and captions for promotional materials such as posters.
- Provide farsighted copywriting direction that is innovative while aligning with users’ and clients’ requirements.
- Monitor assigned projects beginning from envisioning, implementation, all the way to testing and maintenance.
- Be an active team player who offers constructive inputs during manager meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Be a part of the creative team who can be relied on for top-tier, award-winning and innovative creative solutions.
- Work with Project Management Team to ensure that direction, deadlines and budgets are met.
- Ensure that all written materials and digital contents are free of linguistic errors.
- Staying ahead of contemporary trends in copywriting to deliver cutting edge work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Degree in advertising, translation, journalism, communications, languages, linguistics or related discipline.
- Ability to read and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is a must.
- At least 2 years of working experience in creative copywriting, marketing, strategic branding, editorial writing and copyediting.
- Excellent creative writing as well as conceptual skills and interpersonal skills.
- Organised and efficient in time management. Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Able to uphold quality standards of style and grammar to produce high quality content, and spot writing mistakes when proofreading.
- Positive, open minded, self-motivated, proactive and committed.
- Always motivated by a can-do attitude, with high receptiveness towards feedback.
- Proficient in word-processing and editing software, including Google Doc, Sheets, Slides, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to provide a copywriting portfolio/previous writing projects.