How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment.
- Competitive salary & work benefit package.
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies.
The essentials of the role:
- Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programmes and practices.
- Responsible to provide full spectrum of HR & admin functions such as recruitment activities (local and international), compensation & benefit, training & development, performance
- management, leave management, employee relation and other HR functions.
- Handle payroll processing and staff expenses claim and maintain staff confidential information.
- Liaise with government department and regulatory bodies. (KWSP, PERKESO, LHDN, etc.)
- Ensure staff database and staff correspondence are properly updated and filing.
- Assist and ensure smooth and efficient day to day HR operation.
- Manage employee benefits utilization such as overtime, allowance, medical as per HR policies and guidelines.
- Process and track leaves for each staff.
- Ensure leaves are legitimate. (annual leave, emergency leave, unpaid leave and medical leave)
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource
- Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Good experience and knowledge in industrial relation skills.
- Strong in recruitment skill.
- Have strong and analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to grasp and actively process complicated concepts and strategies.
- Able to work independently and in a team.