How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment.
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies.
- Competitive salary & work benefit package (eg, subsidy for housing loan, car loan, bonus, dental & optical and many more!)
You will play an important role in:
- Designing and building iOS or Android mobile applications.
- Designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting applications from the ground up.
- Adopting frequent upgrades on major Mobile platforms (iOS, and Android).
- Perform unit test to ensure the quality of your work.
- Participate in regular design sessions, code reviews and agile ceremonies.
- Building and publishing applications in app stores or play stores.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Involve in the architecture, design, and development of exciting, break-thru projects.
- Building new and maintaining existing apps in the following platform.
- Maintaining technical documentation, follow coding standard and help the engineering team enforce good programming practices.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Experience with MVVM structure and binding.
- Preferred Swift for iOS, Kotlin for Android.