How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment.
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies.
- Competitive salary & work benefit package (eg, subsidy for housing loan, car loan, PTPTN loan, medical screening, billings and many more!)
The essentials of the role:
- Develop, write and execute creative copywriting in visual, video and digital materials that showcase brand leadership and position the company as a whole for business, internal and consumer audiences.
- Report directly to the Copywriting Manager and work closely with Project Management Team, Design Team, Data Team and IT Teams to develop effective strategic/creative brands, and accompanying creative executions that achieve client goals, advance their initiatives and further FPLE’s goals.
- Provide copy direction that is innovative and align with user and client requirement, for web (desktop & mobile versions), mobile application and admin panel.
- Long term brand guardian for all projects assigned. Monitoring projects assigned, from envisioning, implementation to testing and maintenance.
- A team player, actively offer input in manager meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with Creative Manager and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
- Be a part of the creative teams that can be relied on for top-tier, award-winning and innovative creative solutions.
- Work with Project Management Team to ensure direction, deadlines and budgets are met on each project.
- Ensure all copy is error-free in the final products.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in UX copywriting, as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in copywriting to deliver cutting edge work.
- Familiar with UX problem solving methodology is a plus point, e.g. Design Thinking, Lean UX, Agile and Google Design Sprint.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Degree in advertising, translation, journalism, communications, languages, linguistics or related discipline.
- Being able to read and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese is a must.
- At least 5 years of working experience in creative copywriting, marketing, strategic branding, editorial writing and copyediting.
- Excellent creative writing and conceptual skills and interpersonal skills.
- Organised and efficient in time management. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous. Able to uphold quality standards of style and grammar to produce high quality content, and spot writing mistakes when proofreading.
- Positive, open minded, self-motivated, proactive and committed
- Always have the can-do attitude, with receptiveness to feedback.
- Proficient in word-processing and editing software, including Google Doc, Sheets, Slides, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to provide a copywriting portfolio.