How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment.
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies.
- Competitive salary & work benefit package (eg, subsidy for housing loan, car loan, PTPTN loan, medical screening, billings and many more!)
- Result Oriented with High Commission (approximate RM10-30k earnings per month)
The essentials of the role:
- Drive Digital & Social Media campaigns to web traffic improve customer acquisition and engagement rate.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and digital marketing trends and implement these in marketing campaigns.
- Briefing and working with an internal design team or digital agency on web visuals.
- Generate and Analyse data (reach, leads generation, traffic, conversions) so as to propose effective content & action plans.
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Plan, strategize and execute all web, SEO/SEM, Google Ads, marketing database, social media, email marketing, WhatsApp, SMS marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Improve campaign efficiency and performance, optimize spend based on insights, and assess against ROIs and KPIs.
- Ensure accuracy of information & in time for all digital content and updates.
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Managing the contact database and assisting the lead generation activities.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- At least Advanced/Higher/Graduate, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, Facebook / Instagram / YouTube marketing strategies & discipline.
- Must understand the disciplines required to drive traffic to website (eg. Email marketing, link generation, SEO, PPC and offline marketing)
- Strong analytical skills and able to translate data to action plans.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive working attitude and proven team player.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.