Salary Range: RM3,000 – RM4,500
How does this career will benefit you?
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Fast paced and growing environment
- Competitive salary work benefit package
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies
The essentials of the role:
- Build, administer, monitor and manage colocation servers, and cloud servers
- Manage CI/CD pipeline
- Implement automation for testing, deployment and configuration
- Manage and maintain monitoring stack
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment on all existing systems and new ones
- Maintain and update documentation
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Some working knowledge in Linux or Unix (at least 2 years of experience especially on RedHat/ Fedora/ Centos/ Debian/ Ubuntu/ FreeBSD)
- Basic fundamentals of networking, and experience with network switches, routers and bare metal servers (especially PowerEdge series) is a bonus
- Understand Git, SVN and some experience with Github, CodeCommit and Gitlab.
- Comfortable with Bash, python, golang for scripting.
- Good to have experience with Apache & Nginx
- Comfortable with Python, PHP, Ruby, NodeJs deployment and basic knowledge of a deployment on an infrastructure involving load balancers,
- Firewalls, web servers, application servers, databases, routers/switches.
- Preferably with 2 years working experience with AWS (or Alibaba Cloud) especially on:
- EC2 / ECS/ ECI
- API Gateway
- Experience with CloudWatch and Zabbix
- Some experience with containerization and container orchestration
- Good analytical skills to debug production and deployment issue