Salary Range: RM2,500 – RM2,800
We are looking to hire a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to manage the interchange of data between our users and the server. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
To ensure success as a Ruby on Rails Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level Ruby on Rails Developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
Ruby on Rails Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
Ruby on Rails Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
[ Last Updated: 9 December 2020 ]