Salary Range: RM 3000 – RM5500
- Administer and organize all types of projects, and come up with comprehensive action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects.
- Perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule, change and risk management, along with administrative duties like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the planning, coordinating and implementation of the various types of projects
- Coordinate and collaborate with team members and clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Create and communicate meeting recap and follow-ups
- Ensure proper resources and assigned for the delivery of milestones
Report on project health and status
- Able to undertake other special ad-hoc assignment and tasks required
Assist team member whenever necessary
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experienced in project management from conception to delivery
- Able to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
- Strong client facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with change, risk management and quality assurance control
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least a Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or IT related field.
- Accommodation may be provided for outstation candidates.
[ Last Updated: 9 December 2020 ]