Salary Range: RM 5000 – RM8000
How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment
- Competitive salary & work benefit package
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies
The essentials of the role:
- Planning and leading research activities to assist in improving the overall user experience design for all projects.
- Initiate quick, rapid prototype test with target audience to design ideal user experience during pre-project stage.
- Work closely with respective teams to develop personas by understanding business objectives and analysing the existing data.
- Review and assist in planning UX flows, develop prototypes and supportive deliverables to effectively communicate solution approach.
- Design ideal state user experience by aligning with client’s business objectives.
- Discuss and provide key direction to UI/UX Designers in bringing UX to reality.
- Conduct quick usability testing on prototypes, identify flaws in the design and suggest modification accordingly. Iterate cycle until the solution is ready to be released in the markets.
- Conduct user research and interviews to understand customer pain points, evaluate the findings, translating insights into clear, actionable recommendations and produce customer-centric solutions during post-launch stage.
- Experienced in various UX tracking and measuring tools and methods, identify the most appropriate research method to get maximum value in a timely manner.
- Conducting competitive analyses for similar products/services and evaluating the experience a client’s product or service provides.
- Prepare report and present on the findings and propose solutions.
- Work closely with respective teams to identify product/feature releases, prioritize and plan the milestone.
- Present design decisions to stakeholders, articulate rationales behind to obtain approval.
- Keep up to date with the UX trends, proactively knowledge sharing with respective teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Management Team, Design Team, Content Team, Front-end and Back-end Teams to align overall user experience.
- Be a trusted UX consultant to clients and other team members. Potential to form and lead a UX Research Team in the future.
- Accommodation may be provided for outstation candidates.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Design Research, Human Factors Eng., HCDE, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Interaction Design, Digital Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent.
- 3 years of working experience in user experience design and UI development for web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to advocate for ideal user experience and communicate importance to team members and stakeholders.
- Proven history of delivering results on time and within budget.
[ Last Updated: 9 December 2020 ]