How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment.
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies.
- Competitive salary & work benefit package (eg, subsidy for housing loan, car loan, bonus, dental & optical and many more!)
The essentials of the role:
- Solid knowledge and foundation in developing with PHP.
- RESTful APIs development and integration.
- Proficient with unit testing and exercises extreme attention to detail.
- Able to design efficient database architecture.
- Excellent fundamental knowledge in pre-processor (SASS), task automation and version control systems like GIT/SVN.
- Priority will be given to candidates with working experience on Socket IO / Zend / Laravel Node.js or equivalent.
- Able to build web applications from scratch using other languages or tools listed is a plus.
- Knowledge in working with scalable cloud solutions like AWS or Google Cloud is a plus.
- Familiar with Apache, NGINX or related WEB servers’ allocation and optimization is a plus.
- Full stack / LAMP stack developer will be highly preferred.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Passionate individuals with strong mathematical reasoning and logical thinking are encouraged to apply.