Salary Range: RM5,000-RM10,000
- Determine the publication’s layout, design, style and tone.
- Work closely with the team to develop editorial boards for upcoming publications, issues, or campaigns.
- Ensure all copy has proper voice, context, balance and clarity and is in line with the editorial strategy.
- Review written content for spelling and grammar errors.
- Ensure all information in articles and stories has been properly fact checked.
- Review all content, articles, and photographs for accuracy and appropriateness, provide suggestions where necessary to improve.
- Write editorial pieces to contribute to the publication.
- Make final decisions about which stories, articles and photographs to publish.
- Develop and manage budgets for the editorial team.
- Translate content from English to Chinese and vice versa.
- At least a Diploma/Bachelor ‘s degree in Journalism, Communications, Publishing or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of editing and content creation experience or in managing team.
- Certified translator and have prior experience doing translations.
- Solid experience in leading editorial teams.
- Strong leadership and possesses exceptional writing and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and writing skills in English(primary), Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia are welcomed to apply.
- Candidate who masters more languages will be preferred.