How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment
- Competitive salary & work benefit package
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies
- Administer and organise all types of projects and come up with comprehensive action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects.
- Gather system requirements, coordinate project activities and ensure all project phases and requirements are documented appropriately
- Perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule, change and risk management, along with administrative duties like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Coordinate and liaise with team members and clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensuring project direction is clear and convey clearly to all related parties including clients and internal team members
- Create and communicate meeting recap and follow-ups.
- Report on project health and status.
- Assist team member whenever necessary.
The essentials of the role:
- Understanding and analysing client requirements, define project scope and deliverables
- Assist in the planning, coordination and implementation of the various types of projects.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure project can be delivered on time.
- Problem solving skills, capable to analyse the problems encountered by customers and propose appropriate solutions
- Ensure proper resources are assigned for the delivery of milestones.
- Able to undertake other special ad-hoc assignment and tasks required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experienced in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Able to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Strong client facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with change, risk management and quality assurance control.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- At least a Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or IT related field.
- Experienced in managing software development projects or possess any other IT-related technical skills is a plus