Salary Range: RM 3,500 – RM4,500
How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment
- Competitive salary & work benefit package
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies
The essentials of the role:
- Analyze, measure and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques that tie to marketing and business objectives.
- Build & maintain dashboards for all stakeholders to provide visibility of key metrics, monitor performance and evaluate business process for improvements.
- Collect and analyze sales funnels and customer intent, measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies and report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, customer retention etc.
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results.
- Identify improvement opportunities in digital marketing (Google/Facebook Ads/Display Network) growth and efficiency, e.g. audience targeting, split test.
- Work on optimizing our current attribution modeling for paid and organic leads across multiple channels.
- Review data deficiencies or errors and correct any incompatibilities.
- Develop data-backed business strategies and support the business teams in executing the strategies.
- Support the performance marketing team to identify optimisation opportunities for online content and conversion rates.
- Prepare reports on findings translating complex results into business terms.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Analytics, Marketing, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience in data analytics/data modeling or similar role, with an expertise in one of these areas: web analytics, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing
- Experienced with programming languages such as Python, R
- Data visualisation skills using Google Data Studio or Power BI
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Analytics
- Experience working with e-commerce business, media, or marketing agencies will be an added advantage
- Ability to think analytically and optimise for performance and ROI focus.
- Able to work independently without detailed instructions, with good initiative and cross-team player
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings