Salary range: RM4,000-RM6,000
The essentials of the role:
- Handling full set of financial accounts and preparing monthly reports.
- Responsible for the month end closing and all the necessary accruals and reversals.
- Manage data entry & updating accounting records on timely basis.
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, banker and company secretary.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Perform any other duties & responsibilities as and when assigned by management.
- Ensure intercompany balances correct and reconciled.
- Assisting in monitoring company’s cash flows.
- Responsible to monitor & control the accounting system to ensure accurate management of the company’s financial affairs.
- To manage receivable, payables and inventories.
- Responsible for day to day functions of Account Receivable (billing & collection).
- To work closely with sales and operation department to resolve issues relevant to disputes on receivables.
- Liaise with external and internal parties on issues relating to invoices and payment.
- Sent out statement of account and remind customer on their outstanding.
- Assist to maintain full set of accounts including Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger & Inventory.
- Ensure compliance with group/ company policy, review internal control procedures and cost control periodically.
- Assist Accountant in any matters related to accounting including daily accounting administrative matter, finalization of accounts and statutory compliance.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, or Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- At least 3 years of experience in related field is preferable.
- Costing experience is advantageous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-driven for performance, aggressive, work dynamic, innovative and result-oriented team player.
- Familiar with Microsoft tools and accounting software.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.