Terms & Conditions
The term ‘FPLE’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refers to FPLE Sdn. Bhd. which is registered in Malaysia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to changes without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information found on our website. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through our website meet your specific requirements.
- This website is fully owned by FPLE including all the intellectual property such as the design, layout, appearance, and graphics. Reproducing any or parts of our materials is prohibited under copyright law.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, our website may also include links to other websites and these links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these terms and any new information.