How does this career will benefit you?
- Fast paced and growing environment.
- Extremely skilled team that strive for perfection.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- Provide continuous learning to you by staying ahead with the latest technologies.
- Competitive salary & work benefit package (eg, subsidy for housing loan, car loan, bonus, dental & optical and many more!)
You will play an important role in:
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
- Knowledge in pre-processor (SASS), task automation and version control systems like GIT/SVN.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Able to switch and adapt to different frameworks if situation demands.
- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, performance applications, security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (Databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc).
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Solid understanding and proficiency in WebSocket’s / SocketIO/ GIT/ REST APIs.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Strong Loop and others.
- Good knowledge and experience in Redis, its data types and their use cases.
- Experience in working with databases such as MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies.
- Fast learner and a go-getter without any fear of trying out new things.